How we handle your personal information
In order to offer you our services/products, we need to process certain personal data/data about you or your visit to our website.
We protect your privacy & security and therefore we will not collect more information than we need. The information is, of course, never sold to third parties.
For your sake, it is important that you read our data protection policy before ordering from us or using any of our services. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and use of data.
What information do we collect?
This data protection policy covers all data that we collect, for example: from website, social media, phone- or mail contacts and at events/fairs. We may combine personal data collected in a way (such as a website) with personal data collected in another way.
Information you provide us with
You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about you or your company in several ways, such as when ordering our services/products or contacting us via forms/mail from our website.
This information may include:
- Personal- and contact information – Name, address, E-mail address, mobile phone number, occupational Role, workplace.
- Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
- Geographic Information – Your geographic location.
- Information about products/services – details about the products/services you have purchased.
The information we collect is necessary either to enter into an agreement with us, to shop online or to set a quote.
Personal numbers are only treated in exceptional cases for certain services that require legitimate identity.
Why do we collect information & what do we do with the information?
We collect data to provide, perform & improve our services & products.
Your information stays with us!
We will never sell or share your information to third parties without your permission. Sometimes we share personal information with suppliers or subcontractors in order to complete/deliver our commitment to you. All our partners have entered into a privacy agreement and comply with legal and technical requirements for your information to be handled safely.
Where do we process your personal information?
We always strive to store your personal data in Sweden/EU/EEA. However, some rare situations may require some data to be handled by third parties (such as technology provider/subcontractor). We will always ensure that data sent/stored in this way is handled at the same level of security as within the EU/EEA.
How long do we save your personal information?
We save data as long as it is necessary to meet the purpose for which the information was collected, or to fulfill our commitments and as long as required by statutory storage times, especially as regards accounting requirements.
- You as a customer/registered with us for some reason have multiple rights you should know.
- You are free to request a registration document with the information we have saved about you/your company.
- You have the right to have your information corrected if they are incorrect, incomplete or misleading in any way. You have the right to limit the processing of personal data until updated.
- You have the right to be forgotten. Deletion of personal data does not occur if required to complete our commitment/agreement with you or if another Swedish law, authority or court says otherwise. If you think there are no legitimate reasons for this, you are of course entitled to object to the processing of your information.
- Right to leave a complaint, withdraw consent.
Change of data protection policy
We may update/change this policy. In case of change, we will notify you on our website www.airpatrol.eu/data-protection-policy. We will also be clear about what changes we made to the policy at the time of the change.
You can always contact us if you want access to earlier versions.
Cookies & similar techniques
We have a designated person for data protection issues. For questions regarding privacy and data protection, please contact us at